Frequently Asked Question
Setting up software and mobile app license key
Last Updated 11 months ago
- Once downloaded, install the software and enter your license key: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
- Then enter your login details (provided by mail)
- Click on Data Management, then User Management at the bottom right of your screen.
- Once in User Management, in the bottom of the screen you will see Add a user, click it.
- Add a new user for you. Fill in the form, choose a password... Then go back to the previous screen.
- Once in User Management, in the bottom of the screen you will see mobile licenses, click it.
- In mobile licenses click on the add a license key button then add your mobile license key which is for mobile app :
- Click the back arrow. Then click on your name. Then scroll down the page and click enabled.
- After, download the BatiScript app from the Google Play or Apple Store.
- You can then login into the mobile app and start to use the snagging tool on the mobile and it will sync with your tablet/laptop version of BatiScript.